E-democracy is a major area of interest for me and where my current research focusses.
- The Election Alarm Clock: Project Evaluation
The full evaluation report I wrote for the London Borough of Lambeth, Delib and the Electoral Commission.
- Click here for participation [PDF]
The Role of the Internet in Party Political Participation. Includes a detailed survey of Brighton & Hove Green Party members’ Internet usage. Submitted as part of my MSc at SPRU, University of Sussex. (A summary is available here)
- Online Consultation in a Democracy: Theory & Literature Review
A review of government consultations online, models of democracy and a review of literature on researching online consultations.
- Turning round TurnoutTurnout – the reasons why it’s falling and the potential solutions.
- “I voted for Big Brother , but I didn’t vote the Prime Minister in.”
We explore turnout issues, political culture, federalism and Europe.
- Direct Democracy: A valid future?
A discussion on why we don’t believe direct democracy is the way to go.
- Updating the Vogon planning process
A discussion of the trail-breaking role electronic voting can play in a wider e-democracy revolution.
- Taming the Tentacles of Transnationals
Improving corporate governent with Internet voting
- People Power
The Revolution in Civilian Affairs within the Context of the Information Revolution and its impact on the Political Process.